You might have a drug test coming up at your workplace. Or there may be a mandatory drug test to qualify for your dream job. There is also a chance that you are an athlete who wishes to compete in some sports competition, but a drug test stands in your way.
Regardless of the scenario, the common element of giving a drug test and the resultant anxiety remains constant. A drug test can be performed to identify benzodiazepines, alcohol, marijuana, and cocaine, among many other compounds or chemicals.
If you consume any of the above, then the drug test will naturally make you worried. But there is a way to pass the drug test. We are here to relieve you of that hassle through a fantastic product: Certo Sure Jell.
Certo Sure Jell: What is it about?
Sure Jell method AKA Certo Pectin is one of the most hyped methods to pass a drug test. Sure Jell and Certo can be seen as popular brands of fruit pectin. They are manufactured by Sure Jell.
Moreover, Certo has been marketed by Kraft Foods in the US since 1912, but not for the specific reason of passing the drug test. It was a useful ingredient in the making of jams and jellies.
Due to its excellent gelling properties, fruit pectin is primarily used in the production of jams, jellies, and similar products. Fruit Pectin is a natural polysaccharide found in fruits such as orange, peaches, plums, and apples. It is a digestible fiber that is excreted in feces. As it is a highly soluble fiber, it is effective in detoxifying the system from drug toxins.
In essence, Certo Sure Jell method can be likened to consuming a big detox drink that flushes the drug toxins out of your body. Using Sure Jell keeps the urine naturally balanced, which enables you to submit a sample that can pass the drug test.
Certo method does not remove the THC metabolites entirely. It only affects your body system such that you can pass the drug test once Sure Jell is consumed a few hours before the test.
Contents and Ingredients
Certo can be easily found in E-commerce sites such as Walmart and Amazon. You can try your luck at local dispensaries and drug stores.
Sure Jell constitutes the following ingredients:
- Citric Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Potassium Citrate (controls acidity)
- Fruit Pectin
- Sodium Benzoate (acts as a preservative)
How does it work?
The Certo Sure Jell method works by influencing the solubility of THC metabolites. THC – short for Tetrahydrocannabinol – is the main active compound found in the cannabis plant, which is responsible for the high or the mind-altering effects after using pot and consuming marijuana. Once inside your body, THC is broken into THC-COOH.
THC is stored in the fat cells or the body’s fats, and they become water-soluble once it bounds to the bile. This is where the Certo Sure Jell comes in to play.
It prevents THC to become water-soluble. Therefore, THC metabolites are flushed out of your system through defecation instead of urination. This saves you from getting caught in a drug test.
The THC metabolites travel in your body through the bloodstream. A small amount is expelled, but most of the metabolites get absorbed by lipids. It eventually gets stored as body fat and remains there until it is gradually re-released into your bloodstream when the metabolization process of converting fat into energy takes place.
Afterwards, it is expelled via your sweat, urine, faeces, and saliva. While your body naturally detoxes, the process can take weeks, which is terrible news for weed users facing a drug test.
The Sure Jell works on the above principle, along with being high in fiber. This also increases your bowel movement. As fruit pectin is a concentrated sugar filled with fiber, it makes the defecation process quicker and attracts THC metabolites into the bowels; hence, keeping you safe from a positive drug test.
After consuming Sure Jell, you are advised to consume the following:
- Gatorade (or a similar sports drink)
- Multivitamin (replenishes the nutrients lost through urination)
- Vitamin B2 Pill (keeps urine colour natural)
- Creatinine Monohydrate
This comprehensive strategy ensures that your bladder is free of metabolites. It also takes care of the execution of urinalysis without any issues because Vitamin B2 enhances the standard yellowish color of the urine instead of showing a colorless sample, which can make the drug test null and void.
Moreover, creatinine covers the excess amount of fluid-intake before the drug test. These two ingredients, along with other compounds, allow your urine to appear natural for a few hours.
How to use it?
It is essential to make sure that you begin the detoxification process at least two days before your drug test.
It is commonsensical to increase water intake, but it is not advisable to rapidly drink a lot of water leading up to the day of your drug test. A gradual, definite increase is recommended instead.
You will need to follow the steps below.
- Increase your water intake so that toxins are flushed out of your system, and the remaining drug toxins are sent to the intestines.
- Purchase one packet of Certo and mix it with a good quality sports drink, such as Gatorade. Shake it well and drink it on the night before the drug test.
- On the drug test day, you need to drink as much water as you possibly and comfortably can.
- At least one hour before the test, ideally, 1 or 2 hours before the drug test, mix the second packet of Certo Sure Jell with another sports drink.
- Drink the mixture along with consuming Multivitamins and B2.
- Make sure to urinate a few times before taking the drug test. This is to make sure that the presence of a Certo is not identified or noticed in the drug test.
If you have a lesser time window than 24 hours, then it is recommended to use a packet of Certo, a 32oz bottle of Gatorade, and a similar amount of water before the test.
It must be consumed one hour before the drug test. Although the results will obviously be less effective than the method as mentioned earlier, it can still increase the likelihood of you passing the urinalysis.
Word of Advice
A drug test can be a Make or Break situation for someone who urgently wishes to pass a drug test. Therefore, you need to make sure that the product you buy from online sites or physical stores are worth your bucks and provide you with the desired results.
It is pertinent to note that there is no guarantee of passing a drug test through the use of Certo Sure Jell. However, you need to stay away from the following mistakes that most people end up making due to incomplete or wrong information.
- Waiting till the last moment: You should ideally consume two packets of Certo before your appointed day of drug test. One pack should be used a night before the test and the other one an hour before the test. This ensures that the ingredient, Fruit Pectin, gets sufficient time to do the trick inside your body.
- Overhydration: Yes, we know that drinking more and more water is the preferred line of action to remove the drug toxins from your system. However, if you feel bloated and reach a point of puking the water literally filled in your mouth, then you may wish to take a step back. Puking the Certo mixture out is the last thing you want to experience.
- Ignoring the sports drink: A good quality sports drink, such as Gatorade, is a crucial step in the Certo Sure Jell method. It is filled with electrolytes, which replenishes lost nutrients in your body.
- Skipping Creatine: The urine contains creatine. Drinking excess water leads to endless trips to the washroom. This not only makes the urine colorless but also reduces the creatine content in the sample you provide for the drug test. These two factors can flag your urinalysis.
Why Certo: Pros of Certo Sure Jell
You might be wondering that why should our method be used when there is already a range of available ideas that claim to get you through the drug test? We are not negating any of that, although we do have our fair share of doubt regarding the efficacy of other methods.
The reasons that we find this method as practical and viable are the scientific reasons and biological processes that underlie this approach. To further make a case for Certo, we will outline a few advantages:
- It is sugar-free.
- It is gluten-free.
- The main ingredient is fiber, which is good for the body.
- It has zero calories, so weight-conscious people have nothing to worry about.
- Diabetic patients can safely use it.
- It is readily available and economical.
- It originates from fruits, so there are potentially low side-effects.
Possible Cons of Certo Sure Jell
There are a few drawbacks or negative impacts that can be experienced after using the Certo method.
- Excess consumption of liquid may lead to water intoxication in rare cases.
- You may encounter diarrhea.
- A lot of ingredients have to be bought separately, such as Certo packets, sports drinks, creatine, multivitamin, and Vitamin B2.
- There is no guarantee that you will pass the drug test; only the likelihood increases through adopting this method.
- The toxins are removed or not shown in the drug test only temporarily.
Factors that influence the success rate
We are not alike in nature or biological processes. This translates to varying results of a drug test, even when the individual has appropriately used the Certo method.
This is because THC stays in your body for an unspecified time, although we do have estimates of the time interval for which THC can be detected inside your body.
Several factors affect the presence of THC metabolites in your body. Primary health and lifestyle reasons are listed below:
- Metabolism: Metabolism refers to the time taken for THC to break down and leave your system. Given a slow metabolism, you can expect the metabolites to stay in your body for a longer time frame. Furthermore, metabolism depends on factors, including age, height, gender, and weight.
- Frequency of usage: The number of times consumes marijuana can influence the detectable level of THC. A frequent marijuana user will gradually need to consume more of cannabis to get high. Therefore, heavy users can expect THC to remain in their systems for a much longer time relative to light users. This is because of the heavy user’s plateau at a higher dosage of Marijuana.
- Body fat: TCH compound stored in the fat cells. As such, unhealthy or obese people are at a higher risk of having detectable THC in their system for a longer time.
- Lifestyle: Having an active lifestyle that incorporates physical exercises influence the length of time for which THC metabolites remain in your system.
Drug tests can make anyone anxious and nervous. It is only natural to feel this way. However, this feeling of urgency will move you to take immediate action to pass the drug test.
The product and method are not only sound in nature, but it also has a proven customer base that vouches for this product. This is one of the primary reasons that Certo Sure Jell is one of the most hyped methods to pass a drug test.
We are confident that this article will clear your misconceptions about Certo Sure Jell. By following the detailed roadmap that we described in the earlier sections, along with the mistakes that you should avoid, you should be hopeful in passing the drug test with flying colors!