User (“you” or “user”) by downloading, opening or using the software and services provided in connection with or related to CBDKARTOM.co application, website or other products and services (collectively “Services”) Agree to be bound by the updated Terms of Service (“Terms”) from time to time.
If you are not ready to be bound by all the terms and conditions, then you do not have to use the services.
We can offer services, features or functionality operated by a third party and make available through our services (including services we can offer jointly with a third party) (collectively “Third Party Services “).
If you use third-party services, then the terms of each party govern your relationship with the party concerned.
You agree that disputes between you and CBDKARTOM will be resolved by compulsory binding, individual arbitration, and you will leave the right to participate in a class action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration.
Following are the term and conditions that every user must obey:
- A user should be at least 18 of age to use the services.
- A user is liable for keeping the user’s password secret and safe.
- A user will post only public content having but not restricted to, text, photos, username, graphics, or other things (collectively, “Content”) to Services.
- A user is liable for all content that the user posts on services and posts on the user’s account’s post services.
- A user must have the Content that a user posts to Services or have the rights to publish any Content to Services. Any published Content that interrupts misappropriates or oversteps on the rights of any third party, plus privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, or any intellectual property rights, will be the obligation and financial responsibility of the user who published the Content.
- A user allowances to CBDKARTOM an irreversible, non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, replicate, adapt, edit, alter, publish, create copied works from, distribute, promote, exhibit, and show all Content that user posts to conceived or developed. CBDKARTOM does not the right term of any Content that you post to Services.
- A user accepts that CBDKARTOM can use any ideas, concepts, details, or methods limited in any user Content when using Services or sent to CBDKARTOM, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without restrictions, developing, making and marketing products or services using such Content or creating assets, articles, or advertisement built on user Content without obligation, compensation or attribution of any kind to user or anyone else.
User further authorizes CBDKARTOM to publish user Content in the searchable format that may be accessed by Services, users of Services, and third parties. Except as prohibited by law, the user ignores any moral rights user may have in any User Content, even if such User Content is changed in a manner not friendly to the user.
- A user is liable for all activity the user has with Services, and the user’s account has with Services.
- A user knows that the Services are presented in the United States and is ruled by United States laws. The practice of Services means that a user outside of the United States is conveying information to the United States and that the user significantly agrees to and understands this transfer and waives any other protections afforded to them by sharing their Content.
- A user knows that some Content on CBDKARTOM is from Third Party Services, and CBDKARTOM is not liable nor claims ownership of the content provided by Third Party Services including but not restricted to Instagram, Twitter and other related third parties.
- A user agrees that the user is liable for following the laws, rules, and regulations of the jurisdiction or country that they are in and should only use Services if allowed by their authority or state.
- A user agrees that CBDKARTOM is not responsible for and does not approve any Content posted by any user. CBDKARTOM does not have any obligation to pre-screen, monitor, or remove any Content published by any user.
Following are all the limitations set for users to make a secure and pleasant environment:
- A user should not use the Services for any illegal purpose or outside the scope of their intended use.
- A user should not republish any published Content to Services unless the user keeps the Content or has the licenses to post the Content within or outside of Services.
- A user should not post biased, hateful, or adult Content to the Services including pornographic or intense Content.
- A user should not negotiate the security of the Services or ask the accounts of other users.
- A user should not harm, disrupt, overburden, or spoil any of the Services.
- A user should not use the Services that could disrupt, negatively affect, or block the other users from accessing any of the Services.
- A user should not use other’s account.
- A user should not sell, transfer, lease, or rent out any other account, including the user’s own account.
- All content on this website and its applications, including images, text, graphics, logos and button icons, is the exclusive property of CBDKARTOM.co and is protected by the copyright laws.
- All forms used on this site are ruled by CBDKARTOM.co or its application providers and are protected by copyright laws.
- You agree that any claim that may arise due to these Services should be filed within a year after such claim arose, in another case, your application is enduringly barred.
- Any argument between you and CBDKARTOM will be ruled by the Terms and the laws of the State of California and any legal laws of the United States, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may offer for the application of the law of another authority.
- A lawsuit, if any, by you or CBDKARTOM against the other will happen in state or federal court in Los Angeles County, California. You agree that the authority and site of these courts are exclusive.
CBDKARTOM reserves the right to refuse the access to Services to any user for any reason at any time.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions about the Terms and conditions or other policies, kindly tell us at [email protected]