Vaping is in demand these days. People prefer the latest technology vaporizers in the market which offers them with ultimate benefits.
Arizer Solo 2 vaporizer is the latest talk of the town not due to its gadget feel, instead, it’s quite simple and handy to use.
The Canadian company Arizer came up with Solo 2 vaporizer which is simple looking but works impressively.
How To Use Arizer Solo 2 Vaporizer?
It is one of the easiest vaporizers of hybrid types that feature conduction as well as convection heating style.
It is a dry herb vaporizer with 2 essential components including stem and body. This dry herb user-friendly vaporizer is the simplest vape to operate.
You just need to add the grounded material or a bunch of herbs directly into the bowl either with the scoop or the stem and lightly push it down.
You can also use the screen if you want to but make sure to avoid packing it too tight. Tamp the material enough that it does not come into contact with the heater.
The digital LED shows the temperature control feature on the body of the device.
There are two buttons up/ inside and down/ outside button for controlling the temperature in terms of Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Press both the buttons for around 4 seconds and the unit will turn on without activation of the heater.
Now again press both the buttons to activate the heater. The heating time of this vaporizer is around 20-30 seconds which is jaw-dropping.
Key Features of Arizer Solo2 Vaporizer
- Led Features: features of the vaporizer include auto-shutoff ranging from 5-15 minutes, adjustment of LED brightness and adjustment of time on delay ranging between 8-40 seconds.
- Battery: The battery of this vaporizer is enclosed so you cannot replace it easily. The battery life of this vaporizer is around 3-3.5 hrs. It also takes around 3 hours to complete charging. It is also compatible with the pass-through system but the battery of this vaporizer is not compatible with USB charging.
- Size: The size of this vaporizer is larger than other Arizer models. It is not highly portable for outdoor activities but you can take it out for friends or family gatherings, patio or backyard. You can carry this vaporizer in your bag or purse. It is not palm-sized so you cannot carry it in your pocket.
- Vapor Quality: The vapor quality of Arizer Solo 2 Vaporizer is stunning, flavorful and pure. The glass vapor pathway makes the vapors impressive with the ceramic heating element. The lower temperature in this vape will give you a more flavorful experience when compared to the higher temperature vapes.
- Draw Resistance: The draw resistance of this vape is quite high when compared to other vapes. If you pack the stem tightly then the draw resistance will get worse. This vape is not that free-flowing when compared to other potential vapes in the market. The Arizer Solo 2 vaporizer is quite manageable and allows you to enjoy at any time and any place.
- Stem Of The Vaporizer: The stem of this vaporizer is capable to hold around 0.13grams of herbs which makes it a quite efficient vape. The herbs in the stem cook quickly without any need for stirring. It all depends on the heating time and the type of herb used but you usually get around 7-12 draws during each session. This vaporizer works well even for the micro dosage of herbs i.e. around 0.3-0.4grams works well for the stem.
- Cleaning And Maintenance: The cleaning and maintenance of Arizer Solo 2 vaporizer are simpler if you clean it frequently. Once the stems are hot try cleaning it there and then while using isopropyl alcohol. Use a Ziploc bag or a bowl where you can dip the stems in isopropyl alcohol.
- Compatibility: The compatibility of Arizer Solo 2 Vaporizer matches well with dry herbs. However, it can also work as an aromatic diffuser where you can add aromatic herbs to the dish and heat it for aroma.
- Functional Design: The functional design of the vape has a menu pad with an OLED screen for the display, for battery level and temperature setting. You just need to add the mouthpiece to the herbs and attach it to the oven. The top class finish vaporizer in this price is worth to buy it.
- Glass Stem: The glass stem of Arizer Vaporizer is constructed from borosilicate glass which is durable and heat-resistant. It offers cool vapors with flavor due to the glass material.
Pros And Cons Of Arizer Solo 2 Vaporizer
This vaporizer comes with downsides and upsides. The upsides include easy to use and comparatively cheaper when compared to other vapes.
It is simple to clean and maintain while offering the users with jaw-dropping, flavorful vapes.
Arizer Solo 2 is highly reliable and a perfect choice for beginners who prefer quality and consistent results.
This vaporizer comprises of small chamber i.e. around 0.1-0.5 gram bowl, so you cannot utilize this chamber for a group of people. This vape is best suited for one or two individuals.
The vape has glass stems so be very careful while using it if you drop it once it is gone forever. You need to buy extra stems if you the habit of dropping stuff.
There are no special features like vibration, flashing lights, removable battery, Bluetooth connectivity option, cooling chamber or other hi-tech features.
Another drawback of this vaporizer is that it feels quite stuffy with steams so you can directly blow through the oven.
However, you can improve the efficacy of the device with black stems that have larger holes when compared to the glass stems.
Arizer Solo 2 Vaporizer is one of the easy to use vaporizers created by the Canadian company. It is reasonably priced when compared to other premium vapes.
We have listed down the pros and cons of this vaporizer so it all depends on your preference.
If you want an affordable vaporizer that is functional, simple, has an aesthetic design, is reliable and offers tantalizing vapors then do give it a try!