Do you know that almost 1 in 7 people in the USA use phytocannabinoids, (which are cannabinoids (CBD) we naturally get from the plants), for their positive effects on health and wellbeing?
Moreover, according to the consumer report of 2019, around 64 million individuals, residing in America, used CBD oil in the earlier 24 months! See how essential it is, and people are perfectly making use of it.
I am sure, if you have come across this post, you must have read enough about CBD oil, what is it, and how it’s molecules (cannabinoids) help with countless benefits, covering both bodily strength and healthiness.
Folks, do you know that you can potentiate the effects of CBD oil? Yes, you can! And the hidden secret is OMEGA-3.
If I ever get a chance to comment on the combination of CBD oil and Omega-3, I would say it is a match made in heaven! Seriously, how Omega-3 uplifts and potentiates the effects of CBD oil is beyond imagination.
Let’s unfold the physiological processes involved in this scenario and what benefits you can enjoy are!
The Physiology of Omega-3 and CBD Oil
The receptors of the endocannabinoid system respond to the CBD and other cannabinoids present in the CBD oil. This response is similar to the one these receptors produce for the naturally occurring cannabinoids in our body. Why is the response identical?
Primarily the reason is they both have a similar chemical structure.
As soon as the interaction takes place, the effects start to pop up.
If you want your endocannabinoid system to work efficiently, it is essential to pair your Premium Jane CBD oil with a good source of Omega-3, also known as fish oil.
If you are not vigilant enough for sourcing your body with omega-3, either by natural diet or supplement, you won’t experience the potentiated effects of CBD oil that you strive to understand.
Omega-3 for potentiating the effects of CBD oil
Omega-3 tends to help our endocannabinoid system, which in return, uplifts the effects of CBD oil. Let’s head over to the ways it benefits the ECS.
- It helps the receptors to function appropriately.
- Enhances the growth of receptors as per need and nourishes the damaged receptors.
- It amplifies the production of CBD in our bodies. It is critical, no matter if you are taking enough CBD oil in the supplement form.
- CBD Oil assists in keeping the ratios of omega-3s and omega-6s lower in the body. The lesser ratio helps to have a healthy membrane structure. This further helps the receptors to sustain.
- It helps to produce a cannabinoid from the other cannabinoid.
- Lastly, it produces enzymes that are essential to produce and break the cannabinoids to control and regulate the ECS.
Science-backed evidence show omega-3 can potentiate the effects of CBD oil
- Interestingly, the research carried out on omega-3 fatty acids claims that when an accurate amount of EPA and DHA are consumed by an individual, he can experience similar health benefits just like CBD would provide.
- Moreover, research also suggests that fatty acids do influence the effects of endocannabinoids. To be more specific, the effects are basically the results of how omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids are being consumed in a good ratio.
- The study claims that higher consumption of omega-3 fatty acids tends to move the homeostasis of endocannabinoids to an advanced level of omega-3 endocannabinoids and endocannabinoids-like molecules that bind with neurotransmitters, like dopamine and serotonin, to bring about the physiological changes, like pain-relieving effects, anti-inflammatory effects, etc.
- There is evidence that consuming a diet that has a high portion of omega-3 can regulate the neurological functions of ECS. The study was carried out on mice, one group had a diet high in omega-6 fatty acids and low in omega-3 fatty acids, while the other group had a diet rich in omega-3 and low in omega-6 fatty acids.
- Results revealed that mice with a small amount of omega-3 fatty acids depicted low cannabinoid receptor activity combined with depressive behaviors. Consequently, mice that had enough amounts of omega-3 fatty acids did not depict these behaviors.
In order to have a healthy endocannabiniod system, try to consume a diet that has enough amount of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
The ultimate benefits of combining omega 3 and CBD oil
- The study suggests that Omega-3 can uplift the anti-inflammatory effects of the CBD oil, so if you have been feeling any inflammatory reaction, just go for this combo.
- A similar study states that the euphoric effect can help you have a happy and blissful day, so if you have been feeling low for a while, give a shot to omega-3 and CBD oil.
- Moreover, a study claims that CBD and omega-3s can help with pain management. So do not have to worry about the pain, either acute or chronic like migraines, because Omega-3 and CBD oil altogether will provide great relief.
- In various studies, CBD oil and omega-3 helped to treat anxiety and depression. What a natural way-out to deal with such crucial issues!
- Moreover, several pieces of evidence claim that CBD oil and Omega-3 can be beneficial for sleep-related issues like insomnia.
- If you experience seizures, you can definitely give a try to CBD-oil combined with omega-3. The study shows that they both had a positive impact on the children who had epilepsy in childhood.
- Research suggests that CBD oil potentiated with omega-3 can help with a healthy heart and high blood pressure issues. However, more research has to be carried out in this area.
CBD Oil and Omega-3 Capsules
You can easily grab your daily dose of omega-3 from fish, walnuts, green vegetables, flax seeds, and pumpkin seeds. Just in case, you fail to have a balanced amount of CBD oil and omega-3, then the CBDO3 capsules can help you big time.
The Aqua Omega provides premium quality CBDO3 capsules that are easy to take, and you can mark a tick in your notepad for supplementing your body with these two essentials.
The CBD oil have quite positive effects on our health and wellbeing, but potentiating the CBD oil with omega-3 can enhance your regular experience, and you will definitely end up with a great surprise.
Moreover, it is essential that you purchase CBD oil from a trustworthy and well-reputed vendor and always check out the ingredient list before purchasing the CBD oil. Additionally, be particular to consult your doctor if you have any medical condition because there are chances that CBD oil might interact with the medicines.
You might experience the common side effects associated with CBD oil consumption. These include diarrhea, fatigue, and minor changes in the desire for food.
Lastly, CBD oil is non-psychoactive, and it will not cause any high. The World health organization has made it clear that CBD oil does not cause dependence; hence, you can freely use it.
I hope this article helped you with all your queries and confusion. We would like to hear from you in the comment section!
Enjoy the combo of CBD oil and omega-3. Thank us later!